Courage after Fire for Parents of Service Members
Available for purchase now.
Courage after Fire for Parents of Service Members is the book discussed at this year’s Annual Convention. The book provides a compassionate and accessible guide for the parents or guardians of returning troops. This groundbreaking book acknowledges the significant contribution and sacrifice parents have made for their military children, provides strategies and resources that will assist them in understanding and supporting their son or daughter, and will validate their own personal experiences. Recommendations for helping them care for their returning service member are woven throughout the book, as well as education about the importance of taking care of themselves to help prevent caregiver burnout. Even in the best of circumstances, parents play an instrumental role in helping their sons and daughters successfully reintegrate after deployment. This book is a valuable resource for any parent who is seeking to better understand and support a returning military child while caring for themselves.
You can order a copy of Courage After Fire for the Parents of Service Members at a 35% discount by clicking on the link below. To receive the discount, simply enter the code provided on the landing page of the link upon check-out.
Click here to order your copy
Congratulations to the 2013-2014 National Executive Board!
Your officers for 2013-2014 are:
- Pat Soler, National President
- Judy Dorsey, National 1st VP
- Cyndi Ventura, National 2nd VP
- Gloria Cervantes, National 3rd VP
- Charilyn Damigo, National 4th VP
- Teresa Bullock, National Recording Secretary
- Kathryn Venable, National Financial Secretary
- Anne Parker, National Treasurer
Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Big Dipper Board Members!
Board members for 2013-2014 are:
- Linda Bayer, President
- Lori Thueme, Vice President
- Kade Rutherford, Recording Secretary
- Brenda Ternullo, Financial Secretary
- Carolyn Silberman, Treasurer
- Ginger Novak, Sgt at Arms
- Robin McCarthy, Chaplain
- Teresa Sumners, Patriotic Instructor
- Laura De Roo, Historian & Past President
- Paulette Gloden, Past President
Blue Star Mothers now part of the CFC!
If you are a federal employee, postal worker or member of the U.S. military, please consider donating to us through your Combined Federal Campaign.
Our CFC Number is 97404.